To make our transactions efficient and smooth, we have written down a few tips for you.
- Company Logo:
- If you need a company logo, start with that, before the website. As often the colours set the tone of the website, we can work efficiently when we have the logo ready to go.
- Your Pages:
- It's a good idea to have a map of your website before starting on the content. We are happy to assist you with that. Most webpages will include: Home, About, Contact, Products and/or Services and perhaps detail pages.
- Your Content:
- Obviously the content of your pages is going to be a key contribution to your website. The best way to get it to us is ahead of the designing stage. It's recommended to get it to us in a Word Doc, with the name of the page and then the content, so we know what goes where. It's also helpful if you can let us know what you like in a bigger font, and highlight things you like to get accentuated on the page.
- View the process & progress of your new site
- If you are getting a brand new site, we will set up the domain name and the hosting, and then post a temporary page with your contact information and Google Analytics, to get things started. Once we start designing your full site, we will send you a customized temporary link (password protection is optional) so you can see where we are at. We are always open for feedback from you, so we give your site the feel you are looking for.
- Your Testimonials:
- Testimonials are a strong marketing tool. Please include them in the Word Doc with your content, so we can integrate them, either on a seperate page, or throughout the site.
- Web Page Changes:
- If you go through your website during the designing process and need something changed, remember to let us know on which page you like to see changes. If text needs editing, please copy what is there currently in a Word Doc or email, and then highlight the changes. The material that can be taken out, you could perhaps highlight in yellow and what you want added in red. This way it's easy for us to see where the changes are needed.
© Copyright 2013 Colour Infusion, Canmore Web Design ~ 403.688.1137