What is a PDF?
PDF stands for ‘Portable Document Format’. It was invented by Adobe over 17 years ago. In these years of development, they have made it very secure and convenient for any computer user, whether personal or business. You can now password protect your PDF’s when needed. You can make your forms more interesting with beautiful Graphic Design lay-outs, depending on your business.
Does your business use in-take forms for clients or patients, FAQ’s, need Feedback often? Do you do online workshops, and do your clients need to provide certain information often? PDF is the way to go. Remember the good old Fax? It’s still around in some offices, but if you ask anyone, most prefer to email over faxing.
Use interactive PDF’s for:
- Patient or Client Intake (including password protected forms via email)
- Training Programs
- Quotes and Estimates
- Purchase Orders
- Purchase Agreements
- Expense Reports
- Participants lists for Trade Shows
- And many others
- Password protect options for internet exchange
- Convenient: no need for a pen!
- Eco-friendly: no printing needed
- Easy to update
- Clear: Think of some hand writings you have come across, it’s all nicely typed out
- Easy Filing: on the computer, no more paper!
- Can you think of more things? Email us.
NOTE: When you design your own PDF forms, make sure to test them in Adobe Reader. Some documents are only set to be saved in Adobe Acrobat and not Adobe Reader. Reader is FREE to download and thus very convenient for any Mac or PC owner to use.